rss

Friday, February 5, 2010

I Dreamed a Dream...

I dreamed a dream that is a wonder
Will it repeat? I wouldn't bother
Wish granted, never could've been better
Engraved in the heart forever and ever.


What a lame bit of poetry. ^^


I really dreamed a dream. A dream that is wonderful. A dream that made me smile the moment I woke up. A dream with her. It seemed real. Or so it seemed.


The thing is, it isn't an ordinary dream. Usually, my dreams are like a story that is incomplete, that have gaps between each episode. Events aren't continuous.

This dream is the only one who broke that pattern.

In the dream, in an event that I do not know how it started, we are going home together. Not that we have the same home, we just have the same route. It's possible that we met each other on SM North Edsa.

We've had a long long talk, the sad part is I couldn't remember anything that we talked about.

We reached the place where we're gonna part ways. There I saw her relatives - her mother, father, and sister. And his boyfriend. The funny thing is when they saw us, everyone except her boyfriend were whistling and teasing us. They remembered me.

And then it ended.

Wew, if that dream happened a year ago I will not wake up smiling. I'll probably cry my eyes out. Yes. Literally.

I immediately logged in to post this because I know I have to. I'm gonna be late for my Calculus class, but I made this my first priority because maybe, just maybe, I will forget this before the day ends.

^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

BlogCatalog

Plurk