rss

Saturday, February 6, 2010

A small slice in my life as a Computer Science student.



              It's saturday. I woke up at 6:00AM from a very wonderful dream. I immediately blogged about that dream - which took half an hour. I have my class in Differential Calculus at 7:30AM. Travel time from my home to the school is an hour and a half. That's during the busy days - when it's hard to find a tricycle, to hail a jeepney, to board the train (we have the LRT here, which stands for Light Railway Transit), and to hail a jeepney again. But this day is not one of those days.





             I immediately found a tricycle right after I went out of the house. After the trip, finding a jeepney went easy. Then when I was just in time to board the train. Then a jeepney is immediately on sight again.

             I arrived at exactly 7:30AM.

             The most amusing part? The professor in the subject in question is absent.

             Sad, eh? I didn't even took a bath before I went out of the house. Oh well, let bygones be bygones.
            
             And so I'm idle for an hour and a half again - the next class is at 9:00AM. The professor arrived 
early. He usually arrives at 9:30AM. Good timing.

            After three hours,  at 12:00PM, it's lunch break. I separated from my friends. They will celebrate the birthday of one of these mates, and I’m in no mood for celebration. It’s not that my absence will mean something to them. I took my lunch on the lagoon while listening to my favorite songs and watching the waters. When it gets windy, the way it ripples the surface of the water is dazzling.

              After thirty minutes, I proceeded to the library. I’m in the library at this moment. I decided to make a blog post this early (I have no internet connection right now) so that when an internet connec tion is available, I can get this post published in no time.

              I'll leave the library  at exactly 1:20PM. I have a class in C# - a major subject – at 1:30PM. There will be a hands on. I promise to do my best. For your information, I wasn’t able to take the Midterm examination on that subject and I didn’t do anything about it, so my presumption is that 30% of my Midterm grade is a whopping 5.0. Beautiful. Good luck to me.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

BlogCatalog

Plurk