rss

Sunday, May 2, 2010

THE LONG HIATUS IS OVER !


At last I have relinquished myself from the firm grip of one of the greatest video game of all time - Final Fantasy X of the Playstation 2.

And I say FIRM GRIP. Like I was playing 19 hours a day. And our electric bill rose from P2,800 ($63) to P4200($96). COME ON!

I haven't perfected the game yet, but I'm not playing it now. I have all the time in the world to play it. I also want to save electricity. The bill is just too much!

So for this month, I'll dedicate most of my time for the blog! Hurray!

I was kinda waiting for the approval of Google AdSense, but it still haven't made a response yet. I told myself that I'm gonna focus on this blog when I was accepted for the program, but it still ain't happening, so I'm gonna build this blog more.

^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

BlogCatalog

Plurk