rss

Friday, March 26, 2010

Without You



As I see the clouds move across the skies
As I feel the wind lift me up
As I shield my eyes from the rays of the sun
I feel her presence.


The way it feels to touch her hands
The way it feels to stare into her eyes
The way it feels to lay by her side
Why did I took these for granted?

I remember the day when it rained so hard.
I remember the day when the world fell apart.
I remember the day when my life ended.
The day that I can't ever forget.

Maybe it will work out if she didn't walk out that door.
Maybe it will work out if she heard my reasons.
Maybe it will work out if she didn't left me hanging.
Don't I deserve another chance?

Perhaps I must stop hoping for something that will never be realized.
Perhaps I must stop sulking and being morose.
Perhaps I must stop regretting things that I did in the past.
It is too late to undo all of it.

I must look forward and be positive.
I must stop looking behind which just makes me stay longer.
I must move on in the thorny road of life.
But can I do these?

Without her who is the very meaning of my existence?
Without her who is the very air that I breathe?
Without her who is the very reason my heart beats?
How?

I don't know what to do, I'm trapped in here.
I'm broken, I'm helpless, I'm depressed.

Please, show me the way. Please come back to me.
Please, I need you. Please.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

BlogCatalog

Plurk