rss

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Just another ordinary day . . .

I'm currently here at the sala, blogging, listening to music as always, relaxing.

Just another ordinary day.

I have a shallow hate upon the ordinary, so I'm doing something to make this ordinary day extraordinary.

And that's by blogging.



So why did I start this blog?

Blogs are something like online dairies - a place where you can post anything on your mind and share it to your readers. Well, unlike diaries, blogs are public. Really. :D

I've made blogs during my high school years, just so I can tell people what I feel whenever I wanted to, share things that I'm so glad about. And it continued when I reached college, though updating is rare because of the amount of work I'm doing for my studies.

There is a time when I forgot about blogging at all. Maybe because I'm too busy on essential chores, or on the useless kinds. ^_^ It dawned on me just recently that I'm wasting a lot of time when I do things that are useless - or when I do nothing at all.

And so here I am, turning into blogging once again.

Sharing my thoughts in this way is something I already love to do. And considering that I can make a living out of something I love do, blogging is, of course, not one of those useless activities.

So I hope that my entry to the blogging world - or the blogosphere, blogger's jargon - will be, if not great, good. ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

BlogCatalog

Plurk