rss

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Optical Illusion I



Yeah, I know there are a lot of websites out there that offers lots of optical illusions. And I'm not stupid enough to even try to compete with them.



I just want to share those images that stopped me in my tracks, such as this one, to you, my reader.


Do I need to explain how this became an optical illusion? Well, alright. It appears to bulge in the center right? But really, there's no bulge. This is 2D, my dear. The lines are also staight. Try using a ruler to see.


Amazing, right? I don't know how the hell did the maker of this optical image made it.


Amazing.


Amazing.


Amazing.


Amazing.


(and so on..............................)


(after 10,000 repetitions)


All right, I'm being repetitive. ^_^


Amazing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

BlogCatalog

Plurk