rss

Friday, April 2, 2010

#1 MMM [Most Memorable Moment] of the Year




Party people, all right !






What a very unproductive day. Zero post, damn.

Beside my deteriorating physical condition, one of the probable reason why I have no post for today is that I got so excited over the pictures from the debut of Katrina, not the hurricane, but my high school friend.

The event was on March 28 at the Regala Park Towers in Araneta Center.

Talk about a venue.

Donna, another high school friend, and I planned a meet up at the SM Valenzuela at precisely 4pm, and as expected, she showed up at almost 5pm. Another high school friend, Monique, also joined us.

The trip to Araneta was swift. We reached our destination within an hour. Of course, while on the bus, we - Donna, Monique, and I - talked.

A lot.

Then we reached the towers after traversing the deadly highway.

The room is on the 25th floor. I searched for the stairs. They pointed the elevator. I smiled.

During the trip on the elevator, I felt the air pressure in my ears - we were going up so high in the sky above sea level, really. Then we reached Room 2502. Some of our other high school friends are already there.

Good times, good times.

Then exactly at 7pm, we went to the exact venue of the party.

When we reached the venue, we thought that we went to the wrong place because we saw a swimming pool. Then, after seeing that there are no other possible way to go, we decided that it is indeed the right place - the swimming pool area. We laughed when we read on the wall that we should wear the proper swimming attire. Whatever.

The place was awesome. No questions asked. Really. Not that I did not expect this. I mean, the lady of the night studies at the University of Santo Tomas. Rich. And don't forget that we are celebrating inside a skyscraper. Come on.

The food? Memorable. I will never forget the lechong baboy there. I don't usually eat lechon. But during that night? Never say never. :)



Then the dessert. See the picture above for more details and let your imagination describe how yummy they are. :D

And of course, it's not about the food. It's not about the venue either.


It's about the experience AND the memories.


I will treasure that day for all eternity.




The experience? Memorable.


























Sweet.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

BlogCatalog

Plurk