rss

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

FarmVille? What is that? LOL

Alright, alright, I admit it. This day is so unproductive for this blog. I mean, I just made two posts for this day.

Maybe it's because I'm still sick.

Maybe I'm just lazy.

Maybe it's FarmVille! No, it's not. Though it's true that I am, right now, a certified farmer, it still ain't enough to take a big chunk of my free time during the day. I just got excited with the strawberries there, which look amazing when they are fully grown. :)


Actually, it is because of me being bedridden. Really. I spent the whole day lying in my bed.

Ok, ok. I get it. I'm gonna tell you the truth. I spent the whole day lying in my bed and surfing the freakin' net. :) Happy?

Well, my condition is not getting better, though the headaches are not as frequent as they used to.

And my diet for today is not helping in any way, I say. I had potato chips for breakfast, crab and corn soup for lunch, and yakult for supper. What the hell?

Well, just recently, I had a conversation with our refrigerator.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fridge: Hi Jeff! You look good, as always. But I think you lost some weight.

Jeff : Pal you have the same opening dialogue in every conversation that we ever had. Can't you think of anything else? And if what you are saying about me losing my weight every time we talk, then I'm weightless now.

Fridge: Well what do you want me to do? Lie and say, "Hey Jeff, you look ugly as always. But I think you gained some weight."

Fridge: I like that when you say it is a lie if you tell me I'm ugly, but my weight? If you do not know, it is 55kgs. 55 yesterday, 55 today, and 55 tomorrow. *walks out*

Fridge : (to himself, or itself, whichever you prefer) What a hot-headed guy. As always.

*Jeff returns*

Jeff : Well, I will really gonna lose weight if you don't have anything to offer to me, you stupid fridge. 

Fridge : Here, indulge yourself with these mangoes, you stupid guy.

Jeff : Thanks, but later. I'm gonna make a blog post first. A lot of people are waiting for me.

Fridge: I'm just here if you need me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a thoughtful refrigerator. Heart-warming.

On the side note: Everything here is factual, except for the talking fridge- in case you're so dumb to think that we really have a talking fridge. Want one?

So since this is a very unproductive day for my blog, I will try to make the next chapter of my oh-so-romantic story, Chain of Memories. Thanks to you if you read the past chapters. If not, well, there's still time. :)

And so, let me end this blog post now so that I can fight in the Mango Wars happening right now in the house. Thank you for reading.

And oh, if you want, you can add me as your neighbor in FarmVille. :)


UPDATE


I won in the Mango Wars!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

BlogCatalog

Plurk